Tweets

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Do you want fries to go with that shake?

Yesterday, my wife wanted a break from cooking and so did my mom (my folks live with us) So, my mom and I bundle into the car with the younger son and head out the door. Mom has coupons from Carl's Jr. and I am a sucker for a Bacon Guacomole Cheeseburger.
Mom and I sift through the coupons and I head inside to get our food. I never do the drive through with coupons. I lay out my order
  1. Chicken Bacon Club with (free fries and drink)
  2. Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger ($1.00 off)
  3. Six Dollar Cheeseburger (free fries and drink)
  4. 2 Bacon Guacomole Burgers (buy one get one free)
The cashier at the counter looks at my and in all seriousness without the slightest sense of sarcasm or humor with a straight face asks:
Do you want that to stay or to go?

No comments: