Tweets

Monday, September 8, 2008

The irony is biting!

Two posts for today again.  This is a short and simple one.  If anyone were reading my blog (which I know they are not so let's just stop pretending) They would have noticed my post about my run in with Law Enforcement.  Well today, I finally had time to go in and arrange for traffic school, but the traffic was complex in Salt Lake and I had to stop for gas on the way back to Utah County.  Needless to say I found myself on the free in a "very big hurry" and I started laughing to myself..."Here I am 'hurrying' very fast to get to the Court House on time to schedule my traffic shool class I have to take because the last time I was in a hurry the Law Enforcement Office decided I wasn't cute enough to just get a warning.  The irony is biting.

No comments: